Below are links to other websites that I find useful. If you would like to request a link exchange please contact me through the Contact page with details of your website.
St. Just Area
- Bartinney Farm Cottages : The ideal place to stay. On a clear day the panoramic view from the top of Bartinney Hill takes in St Michaels Mount, Mounts Bay, the Isles of Scilly, Lands End, Pendeen, the moors toward St Ives, the Lizard Peninsular and St Austell clay workings to the east.
- Gardener of Excellence:
At Gardener Of Excellence I understand that whats on the outside matters. I'll help you refresh the look of your home from the outside. I'll work with you to come up with a comprehensive plan for the work you want done. With 20 years knowledge and experience, I guarantee you'll be satisfied and your garden will be happy.
- Just Arts : The essential guide to Art & Craft in St Just-in-Penwith, West Cornwall in the U.K.
- St Just & Land's End Area Chamber of Commerce :
The website for the businesses of the St. Just and Land's End area.
- Jane Adams Ceramics : A St Just gallery exhibiting a diverse range of work which includes, ceramics, glass, jewellery, wood, sculpture, painting and photography.
- St Just Bed and Breakfast :spacious and comfortable accommodation in a traditional Cornish home.
- : picture frames from West Cornwall.
- EVOCATIVE CORNWALL : The website of Pentyr Publishing, the St Just based publisher of Cornish photographic calendars and cards.
- CORNISH COCOONS : Holiday cottages in West Cornwall.
- The Cook Book : A warm, welcoming and unusual café-bookshop in St Just.